CIGRE UK Technical Committee
UK Technical Committee Report for 2022
The attached document was submitted at the CIGRE UK AGM and provides information about the activities of the UK Regular Member in relation to a specific Study Committee and associated Working Groups over the previous 12 months.
To download the report click on the link below
UK Technical Panels
The purpose of the UK Technical Panels is to achieve the core values of CIGRE, which are:
- Actively build a community of UK experts
- Facilitate effective knowledge sharing
- Foster and mentor the next generation of engineers
- Deliver value for our member organisations through the creation of enhanced solutions optimised for UK conditions and our market environment
- Contribute to the community through assisting with engagement during the development of the network and by promoting safety
These are some of the study committees where you can get involved.
B5 – Protection and Automation
|B4 – HVDC and Power Electronics||C1 – System Development & Economics|
C2 – System Operation and Control
C6 – Distributed Systems & Telecommunication