Project manager role for Women in Energy (WiE)
- young professional or researcher who is a NGN member of NGN steering committee member;
- male is preferred.
- the individual will work closely with Dr. Biljana Stojkovska, chair of WiE of CIGRE UK, in organising online events, engaging with stakeholders and carry out event preparations;
- the individual will join WiE steering committee and participate in the regular steering committee meetings.
- project management skills
Benefits of the role
- the individual will get exposure to the wider stakeholders that WiE is working with;
- the individual will increase his/her project management skills;
- the individual will have the opportunity to shape the objectives of WiE’s plan.
Expression of interests
- please send a brief CV of yourself and a statement of why you are interested in this position to our communication team at J.Li.firstname.lastname@example.org
Events Coordinator Support
The NGN Events Team is currently looking for an Events Coordinator Support that would help us with the planning and organisation of events throughout the year. The NGN runs several academic and industrial events aimed at supporting the professional development of NGN members and the CIGRE community.
Some of the tasks required by the role are:
- Working and liaising with industry and universities to arrange site visits and presentations
- Supporting the delivery of technical presentations and ensuring adequate audio-visual equipment is in place at the sites
If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested, please contact the Events Team Lead: Melike Selcen Ayaz