CIGRE UK Women’s Network is providing a unique opportunity for interested members to become involved in the CIGRE Technical Panels. This allows women engineers to showcase individual, technical expertise and play an active role in shaping the work of CIGRE’s technical study committees.
The purpose of the CIGRE UK Technical Panels is to achieve the core values of CIGRE, which are:
- Actively build a community of UK experts;
- Facilitate effective knowledge sharing;
- Foster and mentor the next generation of engineers;
- Deliver value for our member organisations through the creation of enhanced solutions optimised for UK conditions and our market environment; and
- Contribute to the community through assisting with engagement during the development of the network and by promoting safety.
These are some of the study committees where we can get involved. Contact us if you are interested in participating.