On 28 June 2017, the CIGRE UK NGN had a successful event at the Hunterston B Power Station. Our guest speakers Colin Foote and Alan Davenport from Scottish Power Energy Network (SPEN) gave very interesting talks on the developments in SPEN network and specifically the Western Link project. The event also included a technical tour to the plant, which gave the attendees an excellent opportunity to see and know more about how the plant is operated and maintained. The event was fully booked with 28 young professionals from utilities, consultancy companies and research institutes.
Monthly Archives: June 2017
- Researchers from UK & Netherlands share their research on the impact of COVID-19 on electrical power systems
- CIGRE UK B4 Liaison Meeting – DC system and power electronics
- Smart Cities – A Collaborative event with CIGRE Germany
- Researchers from UK & Italy share their research on Resiliency of Grid
- Impact of COVID-19 on Electrical Power Systems, joint webinar organised by CIGRE NGN United Kingdom and NGN Netherlands