Our Electricity Network needs to adapt to accommodate a low carbon world that includes Renewable Generation, Energy Storage, Interconnectors and MicroGrids. Add to this an already constrained and ageing network infrastructure then you can begin to understand the challenges that face our Network Operators.
The following speakers will share their views, experiences and discuss practical solutions:-
* Rachel Hodges, Managing Director, TNEI – Keynote
* Christer Norlander, Senior Advisor, Swedish TO – European perspective
* Tim Manandhar, UKPN, Active Network Management – experiences & challenges
* Mustafa Kayikci, TNEI Principal Consultant – modelling challenges
* Biljana Stojkovska, National Grid – Power Potential
Registration and Networking Buffet will begin at 6pm and the seminar will commence promptly at 6.30pm, running through to 9.30pm.
CIGRE UK Events
Wednesday 18th October 2017
6pm to 9.30pm
The IET, Austin Court
80 Cambridge Street
To Book go to Eventbrite:
Kindly sponsored By: TNEI